Nine Insider Tips at the Vegas Hidden Gem - Vdara
Vegas visitors in the know have discovered Vdara Hotel & Spa, a non-gaming, non-smoking oasis in the middle of The Strip. While only a short walk from iconic resorts Bellagio, ARIA and Monte Carlo, Vdara offers a secluded sanctuary for those who want a retreat from the energy of Sin City. Within the walls of this luxurious getaway are incredible hidden gems that will turn a Vegas vacation into a one-of-a-kind experience.
Here are the top nine:
- Home Away From Home: Each suite is designed with living rooms and modern bathrooms complete with large soaking tubs. Guests can shop for groceries at Market Café Vdara downstairs then prepare a gourmet meal in their suites where a fully appointed kitchen makes it easy.
- Spa-pportunity: Vdara is the only place on the West Coast (and one of only three spots in the U.S.) to experience an ESPA-branded spa. Each guest is treated to a truly individual experience. An ESPA therapist will perform a sensory test with two of ESPA’s specialty oils on the guest’s forearm. The oil that resonates best with the guest determines whether the body desires to revitalize or wind down.
- VIP Check-In: For $50, guests receive the ultimate in personalized service. It starts with a pre-arrival phone call from concierge to accommodate any special requests then, on the day of arrival, an attendant waits curbside to breeze each guest through the check-in process and guide them to their suite quickly. Nightly turndown service and check-in as early as 11 a.m. makes this offer even more enticing. For over the top luxury, guests can opt to add a limo ride to and from the airport and arrive to find a special welcome amenity for an additional $50.
- The Royal Treatment: By booking a Hospitality Suite, guests receive complimentary limo rides to and from the airport, four day passes to ESPA and a welcome amenity, among other perks.
- Paws Vegas: Vdara is dog friendly and even welcomes man’s best friend with a freshly baked dog treat from a local bakery. The resort has its own 24-hour dog park right outside of the hotel and provides dog-sitting services so furry friends are never left alone.
- Babymoon Bliss: Within Vdara’s non-smoking serenity, expectant mothers can enjoy the Vegas good life with prenatal massages at ESPA, mocktails at Bar Vdara and a variety of celebrity chef restaurants next door at ARIA and Bellagio.
- Free Art Tour: From the moment guests arrive at Vdara, they are met by stunning pieces from world-famous artists. For example, guests at Bar Vdara can gaze at Nancy Rubins’ Big Edge, a gravity-defying installation crafted from canoes and other water vessels.
- Backyard Shopping Mecca: Fashionistas can hop on a free tram at Vdara to visit The Shops at Crystals – one of the largest shopping districts in the world to house only luxury brands.